The Weber Multilaser has a twofold effect, a pain-free stimulation of deep tissue with the biological effects of laser light.
The so-called laser needles are used for pain-free acupuncture and placed on the skin or used together in special applicators for the treatment of larger surfaces. The combination of red, infrared, green and blue lasers makes it possible to achieve different depths of penetration and also achieve a biological effect in tissue. The highly concentrated laser light enters the tissue and leads to bio-stimulating and reparative effects without any side effects.
Areas of application:
- Pain Management.
- Transcranial laser therapy, treatment of:
- Degenerative brain disease (cerebral sclerosis, Alzheimer's).
- All indications of traditional acupuncture, such as Spine syndrome, arthritis of all kinds, rheumatic disorders, tendinitis, migraine/headache syndromes, trigeminal neuralgia, depression, asthma.
- Atopic dermatitis,
- Chronic wounds,
- Dentistry (eg periodontitis)
- Photodynamic Therapy:
- Actinic keratoses,
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy - vitalization of the skin and wrinkles